Henderson County Tourism Development Authority
2019-20 Advertising Grant Program
Henderson County Tourism Development Authority invites non-profit organizations to apply for advertising funding through the July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 Grant Program. The Henderson County TDA Board allocates $50,000 annually to Henderson County non-profit organizations for the purpose of promoting events, attractions and festivals that draw visitors from more than 40 miles outside Henderson County, which encourages overnight stays, thus stimulating spending and boosting the local economy. Funds are available to non-profit tourism attractions and non-profit organizations sponsoring special events and programs held in Henderson County.
Eligibility Requirement: All applicants must attend the 2019 Grant Workshop prior to the grant application process. Organizations that do not attend the workshop will not be eligible for a grant.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 – All grant applicants or their representatives must attend the HCTDA Grant Workshop at the: Henderson County Public Library Kaplan Auditorium @ 2:30pm. The workshop normally last about one hour.
- Grants are open to Henderson County non-profit organizations.
- Grants applications and guidelines are available for download at the bottom of this page.
- Applications will be accepted between Wednesday, May 15, 2019 until 5pm on Thursday, May 30, 2019.
- Grant applications must be delivered to the Visitor Center, (201 South Main Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792), on or before 5pm on Thursday, May 30, 2019.