The Adventure Begins in Hendersonville!
Escape from life’s hectic pace to the beautiful scenery and southern hospitality of Hendersonville. DuPont Recreational Forest features stunning waterfalls and a variety of terrain to explore. Sierra Nevada along with Henderson County’s other Wineries, Breweries, and Cideries provide tours and tasting rooms, to sample mountain grown selections. Make memories in this charming mountain town.
Pet owners today are bringing their furry friends along on vacation and on outings with the family. There are many Pet Friendly Lodging options available in Hendersonville ranging from chain hotels to cabins/houses. Many local restaurants offer outdoor dining sections that allow dogs to dine with their owners. There are several dog parks and walking paths located throughout Henderson County to enjoy with your faithful companion.
View Our Travel Guide
Top 6 Reasons to Visit Hendersonville, NC
- There are many great restaurants located in Hendersonville, explore the Dining Guide for a complete listing.
- Hendersonville is ideally located 22 miles south of Asheville, and 15 miles north of the North-South Carolina border. Download a Hendersonville map.
- The area abounds with special events and activities. Check the calendar of events for weekly updates.
- Hendersonville offers a variety of attractions, festivals, cultural activities, historic sites, and outdoor recreation.
- Henderson County is home to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and other breweries, wineries and cideries, download the Cheers Trail! to guide you to all of the tasting rooms.
- Accommodation options in the Hendersonville area range from elegant bed and breakfasts to rustic cabins, offering a variety of amenities.