Cider, Wine, & Dine Weekend
April 20- 22, 2018
Seven Exciting Venues
The Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend features Henderson County wineries and cideries partnering together to present a new signature weekend filled with a long list of activities including: artisan hard cider, local wines, food, educational programs, music, tours and more.
Events will take place at seven scenic and unique local venues:
- Appalachian Ridge Artisan Cider – taproom in a repurposed barn surrounded by family-owned apple orchards – specializing in Normandy-style hard cider, brandy and pommeau
- Bold Rock Hard Cider – the North Carolina facility of one of America’s leading hard cider producers – in the heart of scenic farm country in the Mills River Valley
- Burnshirt Vineyards – beautiful estate winery and event centers overlooking the vineyards – NC Vineyard of the Year 2015 & 2016
- Flat Rock Hard Cider – locally-owned cider producer with a cozy taproom in a century-old restored commercial building on Main Street
- Point Lookout Vineyards Pavilion – new mountaintop event center with expansive vistas, located in the Point Lookout Vineyards
- Saint Paul at Flat Rock – new tasting room and cafe founded by Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards in the historic Village of Flat Rock
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards – winery and tasting room nestled between orchards and vineyards
Many events are free. Ticketed events can be reserved by contacting the individual venues.
|Cider, Wine, & Dine Weekend Partners|
There are no upcoming events at this time.