Marked Tree Vineyard
623 Deep Gap Road
Flat Rock, NC 28731
- Marked Tree Vineyard, located at an elevation of 2,300 feet on the Eastern Continental Divide, is Flat Rock’s first winery.
- It offers 10 wine varieties made with European vinifera and French-American hybrid grapes in a picturesque setting, surrounded by panoramic views.
- Grapes include Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Grüner Veltliner, Chardonel and Vidal Blanc.
- Enjoy the indoor tasting room and outdoor patio, open Thursdays through Mondays.
- Vineyard tours are also available on Saturdays.