It’s time for the annual “South’s Best” contest sponsored by Southern Living, and Hendersonville has been nominated for the South’s Best City because of our wonderful culture and hospitality! We encourage everyone to visit the website and cast a vote for Hendersonville:
The Adventure Begins in Hendersonville!
Escape from life’s hectic pace to the beautiful scenery and southern hospitality of Hendersonville. DuPont Recreational Forest features stunning waterfalls and a variety of terrain to explore. Sierra Nevada along with Henderson County’s other wineries, breweries, and cideries provide tours and tasting rooms, to sample mountain grown selections. Make memories in this charming mountain town.
View Our Travel Guide
Top 6 Reasons to Visit Hendersonville, NC
- Enjoy the apple harvest in Henderson County. Many orchards offer pick your own, cider, baked goods, jams, and family activities.
- Hendersonville is ideally located 22 miles south of Asheville, and 15 miles north of the North-South Carolina border.
- The summer season abounds with special events and activities. Check the calendar of events for weekly updates
- Hendersonville offers a variety of attractions, festivals, cultural activities, historic sites, and outdoor recreation.
- Henderson County is home to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and other breweries, wineries and cideries, download the Cheers Trail! to guide you to all of the tasting rooms.
- Accommodation options in the Hendersonville area range from elegant bed and breakfasts to rustic cabins, offering a variety of amenities.