- This event has passed.
Sierra Nevada – BEER CAMP 2018
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Sierra Nevada Beer Camp returns to our breweries in Chico and Mills River! It’s an epic adult day camplike you’ve never seen before. We’re shaking it up with dozens of games, an obstacle course, keg bowling, hammerschlogan, and more. Enjoy full-sized pours of your favorite Sierra Nevada beers, special collaboration beers created just for Beer Camp, and awesome culinary creations. Come ready to party, get a little dirty, and experience Beer Camp in a whole new way.
– ADMISSION IS $25
– You must be 21+ and present a valid ID to attend.
WHEN & WHERE:
– Saturday, June 16, 12 pm – 5 pm
– Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. 100 Sierra Nevada Way, Mills River, NC 28732
BEER: We’re serving up full-sized pours of your favorites Sierra Nevada beers alongside six exclusive beers brewed in collaboration with Sierra Nevada’s amazing employees! Beer Camp will be your one chance to try these beers and once they’re gone…well, they’re gone!
– Sierra Nevada Beer List: COMING SOON!
– You CAN skip the line: We’ll have can stations throughout the festival because we hate lines as much as you do.
THE FUN STUFF: Some of Sierra Nevada’s rad versions of traditional day camp activities:
– Obstacle course – Imagine that American Gladiator and American Ninja Warrior had a baby.
– Rock climbing wall – It’s massive. It’s probably too tall for you to climb. Wanna prove us wrong?
– Keg bowling – It’s back and it’s actually “keg chucking,” but bowling sounds more legit.
– Human foosball – Get your friends ready, or make a few new ones.
– Hammerschlogan – Yeah, this is a thing, just Google it!
– Strider bike cyclocross – This is gonna get rowdy and you’re gonna love it.
– Corn hole – Because this is one of our favorite sports.
– Arts & crafts – It’s not camp without glue and feathers and Pale Ale cans.
– Hammock lounge stations – Naptime is back and better than ever!
– Silent disco – grab some headphones and dance to the beats of one of two DJ’s spinning at the same time!
– MORE RAD STUFF COMING SOON!
ATTIRE: Should you wear a costume? Uuuuh…yeah!
– Group Costume Contest: Do you and your crew want free tickets to Beer Camp 2019? Well, come up with a rad costume theme! Let’s keep it clean people, but have fun and show your Beer Camp spirit!
– Awards will be handed out during the festival.
FOOD: We like tasty bites almost as much as cold craft beers, so expect some awesome culinary creations for purchase.
– Taproom Menu Items: COMING SOON!
SHUTTLE: PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. Really, we can’t stress this enough, if you overindulge, leave your car or bike overnight and come back for it the next day. Take the free shuttle or a taxi; you’ll make some new friends and keep everyone safe. We also created these great options for you:
– HENDERSONVILLE FREE SHUTTLE – Shuttles are continuously looping taking off at 11:30 am from the Courthouse Annex Parking Lot adjacent to Fourth Avenue and Grove Street. The return trip from Sierra Nevada will be at 5 pm.
– ASHEVILLE FREE SHUTTLE – BIKE VALET – Leave your bicycle or car in Asheville and let us shuttle you to the event. Seriously, do it! Bike valet and shuttle locations TBD.
– PARKING OR TAXI – Complimentary parking available at the WNC Agricultural Center located two miles from the brewery. Shuttles will be on hand to take you to the festival entrance starting at 11:30 am and will run until the end of Beer Camp. If you need to, please leave your car overnight in the parking lot and pick it up the next day. All taxi/Uber/personal car pick-up will be at the WNC Ag Center.