The Music On Main Street concert series presents a Special 4th of July Celebration Concert featuring the music of Upstate South Carolina-based Wishful Thinkin’. A festive Independence Day fireworks display will take place at sundown. Izzi Hughes and Cole Jenkins will be playing a pre-concert show, starting at 6pm, followed by a patriotic tribute and Wishful Thinkin’ performing from 7-9:30pm. The new launch site will ensure prime viewing of the display from South Main Street and the Music on Main concert area. Enjoy the concert and fireworks from the comfort of your chair at Music on Main Street from 6:00-9:30pm.As part of the July 4th Celebration all military veterans will be recognized along with those currently serving in our armed forces. People having served in the military are requested to attend wearing a cap, t-shirt, or some other source of military identification and those actively serving are asked to wear their uniform to be honored and recognized. Bring an American flag to wave to show your patriotism.
Entertainment sponsored by Carolina Ace Hardware.
- Bring a chair and enjoy an evening of live music from 6pm-9:30pm.
- The audience seating area opens after 5:30pm, early admission is prohibited.
- Fireworks display will take place at sundown.
- Admission is free.
- Alcoholic beverages, backpacks, or coolers are prohibited.
- Please leave your pets comfortably at home. A Hendersonville City ordinance allows event organizers to exclude animals from the event space for the health, safety and welfare of the community, dogs, patrons, and vendors and their products.
- In case of inclement weather the concert will be postponed until 8:00pm. If the weather does not improve by 8:00pm the performance will be cancelled.
The concert series is held every Friday evening from June 7 through August 23 at the Visitor Center, located at 201 South Main Street in Downtown Hendersonville,
The Summer Concert Series includes Music On Main Street, Monday Night Live and the Street Dances. This group of concerts are sponsored by Burger King, Firehouse Subs, Kathy Watkins Preferred Realty and Mast General Store, and are organized by the Henderson County Tourism Development Authority.