Cheers! Trail Passport Weekend
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until October 4, 2020
The Cheers! Trail Passport Weekend includes entertainment, food, tastings and more. Check back often for updates.
The Cheers! Trail Passport guides people to each tasting room to experience the award-winning beverages Henderson County has to offer. The Passport can be purchased for $10 at the Visitor Center. Visit at least 12 venues and get your Passport stamped to redeem a gift valued at $10. Bring the stamped Passport to the Visitor Center, to choose from a set of 4 stone coasters, wine stopper, stainless steel wine glass or a waiters bottle opening tool. The Passport is available at the Visitor Center, 201 S. Main St., or click to order online at Cheers! Trail and at participating venues.
The venues offer space for people to spread out and practice social distancing.
List of participating venues. Check back often for event updates!
- Blue Ghost Brewing Company – is holding their first-ever Oktoberfest Weekend, October 2-4. They will be offering German inspired brews, eats and tunes. 125 Underwood Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732, 828-376-0159
- Bold Rock – is featuring the following events during the weekend. 72 School House Rd., Mills River, NC 28759, 828-595-9940
October 2 – movie night showing Jurassic Park / October 3 & 4 – live music TBA
- Burning Blush – is hosting a variety of food trucks serving up tasty treats. 4891 Boylston Hwy, Mills River, NC 29759, 828-595-9859
October 2: The Trashy Vegan. October 3: Olive Catering Company & October 4: Blue Collar Diner
- Guidon Brewing Co – is hosting Oktoberfest on October 3rd at 8pm, with games, food, music and.Festbier. 415 8th Ave E, Hendersonville, NC 28792, 828-595-7976
- Mills River Brewing Co. – is hosting Oktoberfest on October 2nd, featuring a special menu, an Oktoberfest beer release, contests, and more! Wear your best Oktoberfest attire to potentially win best dressed. Live music will be on stage October 2 – The Empire Strikes Brass at 8pm and October 3 The Dirty Band – 7pm. 336 Banner Farm Rd., Mills River, NC 28759, 828-513-5155
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards in Flat Rock– is hosting live music by Carrie Morrison on October 4th from 2:30-4:40pm. 588 Chestnut Gap Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792, 828-685-4002