Complete the submission form below to have your event added to the VisitHendersonvilleNC.org online calendar, make sure to click Submit Event at the bottom of the page. Submission of an event is not automatic it may take up to 5-7 days for approval.
These guidelines help ensure that HCTDA is providing accurate event information to its visitors via its website.
Calendar of Event Criteria
- Must be a tourist related event that attract visitors more than 50 miles from Henderson County.
- Dates, times, and location must be exact
- Draw a regional audience, defined as at least multi-community
- The listing cannot be an event that is marketed only to local residents
- Open to the general public
- Contact information must be available
- Full description and fees must be included
- Require pre-registration or reservations
- Not open to the public
- Limited to less than 100 people.
- Individual business open houses & promotions
- Individual restaurant entertainment & menus
- Events with limited appeal
- Political events
Notify HCTDA ASAP if there are any changes with the event, this is the responsibility of the organization submitting the event.
The Henderson County TDA reserves the right to select and edit all materials. Submission of an event does not guarantee a listing
Media File Submission Disclaimer
By submitting an image for use by the Henderson County Tourism Development Authority (HCTDA) you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights of the image/materials necessary to provide, post and upload the image (including but not limited to images, artwork, graphics, text, documents and/or video files). Once a media file is submitted, you are granting HCTDA full rights to reproduce the photograph/materials in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by HCTDA including but not limited to: brochures, newspapers, videos, billboards, social media, magazines, television, websites, etc.
HCTDA assumes no liability for any issues that may arise with the copyright or trademark of image usage, this is the sole responsibility of the submitting business/organization to resolve. This includes all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses resulting from the business or organization’s breach of this disclaimer submitting the image.