Western North Carolina Air Museum
1340 East Gilbert Street
Hendersonville, NC 28793
- North Carolina’s first air museum is dedicated to preserving and promoting the flying heritage of the Western North Carolina.
- It features an impressive collection of restored, replica and vintage airplanes, models, engines, and flying memorabilia.
- The museum is housed in two large hangers, where you will find passionate volunteer pilots that are eager to show you around.
- The museum is located adjacent to the Hendersonville Airport .
- No admission charge.
- Advance reservations for groups requested.