Sliding Rock – Pisgah National Forest
- Parking fees during summer season (Memorial Day – Labor Day), and on weekends until end of October
- Restrooms available when park is staffed (see above)
- Located 7.6 miles from the junction of US Highways 64 and 276
- 60-foot smooth rock face natural water slide that leads down into a 7-foot deep pool
- Lifeguard on duty May – September, as well as Saturdays & Sundays until the end of October from 10am – 6pm
- Personal Flotation Devices available when park is staffed ($5)
See website for rules and regulations!