Hendersonville Visitor Center
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Come by the Hendersonville Visitor Center
- Conveniently located in historic downtown Hendersonville, on the corner of Main Street and Allen Street.
- Friendly staff and volunteers who are knowledgeable and excited to tell you about the diverse communities in Henderson County
- Hundreds of brochures, guides, maps, dining and lodging information.
- Clean Public Restrooms
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- A great place to shop for Hendersonville souvenirs and unique gifts
- Relocation Resources
- Free WiFi
- Free Cell Phone Charging Station
Step-On Guide Service available by appointment.
- Specially-trained local guides are available by appointment.
- A free bus “meet & greet” at Visitor Center is available by appointment.
- Tours ranging from ½ hour to all day available for a modest fee.
- Customized itineraries free upon request:apple blossom & harvest tours, outdoor recreation, local history, spring & fall tours, museums and more.