Henderson County Curb Market
221 N. Church St
- Henderson County Curb Market is a unique farmers market requiring sellers to be residents of Henderson County.
- All items sold at the market must be either hand-made or locally grown.
- The vendors offer a variety of goods such as: crafts, baked goods, jellies, plants, flowers, toys, and produce.
- The market has been in continuous operation since 1924.
- The Curb Market is located on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Church Street.
- Open: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays in spring, summer and fall.
- Open: Thursdays & Saturdays in winter.