3333 N Mills River Rd, Suite B
Mills River, NC 28759
DB Bar D Outfitters is dedicated to promoting, preserving, and protecting our natural resources so that future generations may continue to enjoy the outdoors. Whether it’s hunting large game, fishing the pristine waters of our area, or just a weekend campout with family and friends, DB bar D can guide you on a customized outdoor experience!
- Guided and semi-guided hunting, fishing, and other outdoor experiences in Mills River, North Carolina, and the South Carolina low country
- Half-day or full-day fly fishing trips on private waters; catch and release with single hook flies only – rainbow trout, brown trout, and brookies
- Hunting opportunities include deer, bear, turkey, dove, and quail.
- All equipment and licenses can be provided.
- Friendly guides are available to assist with you learning or improving your skills.
201 South Main Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Come by the Hendersonville Visitor Center
- Conveniently located in historic downtown Hendersonville, on the corner of Main Street and Allen Street.
- Friendly staff and volunteers who are knowledgeable and excited to tell you about the diverse communities in Henderson County
- Hundreds of brochures, guides, maps, dining and lodging information.
- Clean Public Restrooms
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- A great place to shop for Hendersonville souvenirs and unique gifts
- Relocation Resources
- Free WiFi
- Free Cell Phone Charging Station
Step-On Guide Service available by appointment.
- Specially-trained local guides are available by appointment.
- A free bus “meet & greet” at Visitor Center is available by appointment.
- Tours ranging from ½ hour to all day available for a modest fee.
- Customized itineraries free upon request:apple blossom & harvest tours, outdoor recreation, local history, spring & fall tours, museums and more.
P.O. Box 802
E. Flat Rock, NC 28726
- Jennie Jones Giles is a descendant of at least 30 of the earliest pioneer settlers in Henderson and Polk counties.
- She teaches the history of Henderson County at Blue Ridge Community College.
- She is a former reporter and community news editor for the local newspaper.
1928 Brevard Road
Hendersonville, NC 28791
- The Trolley Company offers guided tours of Historic Hendersonville, Wine Tours, and special events.
- Call for dates & times. Holiday tours are offered from late November through December, and shuttles are offered on weekends to/from the NC Arboretum’s Winter Lights show.
- Groups may be arranged year-round.
- Offering transportation for 1 to 200 passengers.